Mind Over Bladder
Dr. Jill Rabin, co-author of a new book Mind Over Bladder, says,
"The urinary system can be a real canary in the coal mine. If you have a significant change in your bladder habits, you may have a problem with the bladder itself or the pelvic organs, or it may be a sign of a larger systemic problem."
Read the 10 problems that unusual bladder symptoms may signal -
- Painful pelvic floor muscles & common gynae conditions
- Can pelvic floor muscles be too tight to give birth?
- Natural Solutions: UTI, Bladder Pain & Vaginal Infections
- What's going to happen to my pelvic floor next time I give birth?
- Benefits of pelvic floor muscle training
- The Potential of Pessaries
- Great Pessary Workshop
- Prolapse and Pelvic Floor Muscles
- What is a 'relaxed vaginal outlet'?
- Prolapse Prevention begins early